Debenhams X Beyonce & Jay Z 'On The Run II' Show
If you don't follow me on Instagram, first of all you need to do that NOW! @UKCurlyGirl
And second, you would have missed out on the great footage from my recent trip to the Beyonce & Jay Z 'On The Run II' concert in London! This was such a great experience made even better thanks to the amazing Debenhams team!
I was invited by Debenhams to come along with them and 10 bloggers to the concert sporting a choice from their 'Little Black Dress' range! https://www.debenhams.com/women/dresses/little-black-dresses
Thanks to Debenhams, I was able to choose a dress and any other beauty/fashion items to compliment the trip’. I felt so spoilt and so excited to be able to go and choose something cute to wear.
I decided to visit the Oxford Circus Debenhams store as I knew it would have a much larger collection of brands and items. After a few hours of browsing I managed to finally choose a dress from the below 3 options!
I also managed to get some cute 'barely there' heels to match and a curl cream, earrings to go with it!
- Nine West 'Aniston' Heels https://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10701_10001_58958+0411724309_-1
- MAC Matte Lipstick 'Russian Red' https://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10701_10001_123446003299_-1
- BareMinerals 'Gen Nude' On Point Liner https://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10701_10001_123035030799_-1
- Moroccan Oil Intense Curl Cream
- Khiehls Olive Fruit Oil Hair Pak https://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10701_10001_121620014999_-1
Once my outfit was all set it was time to join the girls at the huge London Stadium for the concert. The Debenhams team had given us access to a lounge! Meaning free food, drinks and desserts (which I gladly took advantage of lol).
All of the bloggers turned up in different LBD which I was so happy to see as I was a little worried I may have the same dress as someone else.
I decided to go with the petite LBD from Miss Selfridge, Debenhams
After pictures it was time for the concert which of course was amazing, Beyonce is such a great performer and always puts on a good show. Our date also had baby Blue in attendance! Jay Z was who I was most excited to see as I am a very big rap fan!